This Is Home
This Is Home
4 in stock
This is Home is a back-to-basics guide on how to create authentic wholehearted interiors. It's about living simply – finding the essence of what makes you happy at home and creating spaces that reflect your needs and style. Filled with clever ideas and creative spaces it shows that you don't need a huge budget to create a beautiful home. This is Home provides examples and case studies of places with a global and timeless feel that haven't always been renovated in the traditional sense but are true homes.
Featuring 16 case studies from Australia, the US and Europe, and nearly 200 color photographs, This is Home will inspire you with beautiful, authentic places you want to be – today.
• How to determine your decorating personality, and what's authentic for you.
• Learning to let go of the past and create a home for the person you are today, with a focus on decision-making and the art of editing.
• How to work out a budget for your time and money using your values as a guide. Where you can spend and save when it comes to creating lasting interiors.
• How to think creatively, not expensively, when it comes to making changes at home. Going beyond the usual suspects can help you to create a home that's distinctively yours.
• How to create balance within a room while reflecting your decorating style – successful spaces are all about addition and subtraction, positive and negative.
• How to introduce decorative elements that make for authentic interiors that make you feel, and have an emotional connection.
• Key ideas to consider when creating your place in relation to its environment – from the surrounding landscape to local community.
• Ways to evolve what's important for you and keep focused on your aesthetic and lifestyle.
• How to keep your home fresh without exhausting or expensive overhauls.
• How our homes can function as a place to rest our bodies, rejoice in our relationships and restore our values.
Shipping & Delivery
Shipping & Delivery
We ship our products from Vancouver, Canada and we use Canada Post trackable post service / UPS (depending on the destination).
Standard: $12 or free for purchase over $120 (before tax).
We don't have express shipping option within British Columbia, as it is usually pretty fast to ship within the province.
Other provinces in Canada
Standard: $18; free for purchase over $180 (before tax).
Express: $18 for purchase over $180; $36 for purchase below $180.
Standard (4-8 business days): CAD 25; free for purchase over CAD 300 (before tax).
Express (3-4 business days): CAD 25 for purchase over $300; CAD 50 for purchase below $300.
For other regions in the world, shipping fees are varied and please check at the check-out.
All duties resulted in oversea shipping are the responsibility of the buyer.
The prices on our website are in CAD in default. You can change the currency setting on the bottom of our website.
FOR SMALL PARCELS:
If your purchased item is small and you feel that the flat-rate shipping fee is too high, please send us an e-mail request (after the purchase) and we will show you the actual shipping cost. If it's below what you paid, we will be happy to refund the extra cost.
We offer local delivery within 4 km of our store for $5 for purchase under $100 (before tax); free delivery within 4 km of our store over purchase of $100 (before tax)
Exchange/ Store Credit
We offer exchange or store credit within 7 days since the product is received. If 7 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you an exchange or store credit.
To be eligible for an exchange or store credit, your item(s) must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
All sale items are final sale and not eligible for exchange/store credit. We do not offer price adjustments for items that go on sale after the purchase.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned returned, such as gift cards, food, personal care, plants, books and magazines cannot be returned or exchanged. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods.
To complete your request, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and send your item to: 321 West Cordova Street Vancouver British Columbia CA V6B 1E5.
To exchange your product, you should mail your product to: 321 West Cordova Street Vancouver British Columbia CA V6B 1E5
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. If your order enjoyed free shipping, the cost of the shipping fee we paid will be deducted from your store credit.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.