Lonely Planet Experience Tokyo
Lonely Planet Experience Tokyo
Low stock: 3 left
Lonely Planet’s Experience Tokyo travel guide reveals exciting new ways to explore this iconic destination with one-of-a-kind adventures at every turn. Devour sushi for breakfast at Toyosu Market, spot kawaii fashion on Takeshita-dori, sip green tea in a teahouse in Ginza - using our local experts and planning tools to create your own unique trip.
Inside Lonely Planet’s ExperienceTokyo:
- Local experts share their love for the real Tokyo, offering fresh perspectives into the city’s traditions, values and modern trends to make your travel experience even more meaningful
- In the knowtips to help you build on your experiences when visiting well-known sights and landmarks
- Fun insights that will pique your curiosity and take you to the heart of the place - Master the art of Onsen at LaQua’s hot spring spa; marvel at the super strength of sumo wrestlers at Tokyo’s sumo stadium; bask in the tranquillity of the Japanese garden at Kyu Asakura House
- Experience the perfect day with our local writers who share their ideal itinerary from morning to afternoon and night
- Insider scoop on the best festivals, secret hangouts, hidden locations, tantalising local food scene and photo-worthy views
- Handy seasonal trip planner to guide you on where to go, when to travel and what to pack
- Easy day trip building tools so you can escape to exciting nearby destinations that feel worlds apart
- Practical information on money, getting around, unique and local ways to stay, and responsible travel
- Comprehensive selection of maps throughout and beautiful full-colour photography to inspire you as you plan your unforgettable journey
- Covers Ginza & Nihombashi, Roppongi, Akasaka & Around, Ebisu, Meguro & Around, Shibuya & Shimo-Kitazawa, Harajuku & Aoyama, Shinjuku & West Tokyo, Korakuen & Akihabara, Ueno & Yanesen, Asakusa & Sumida-gawa, Odaiba & Tokyo Bay
Shipping & Delivery
Shipping & Delivery
We ship our products from Vancouver, Canada and we use Canada Post trackable post service / UPS (depending on the destination).
Standard: $12 or free for purchase over $120 (before tax).
We don't have express shipping option within British Columbia, as it is usually pretty fast to ship within the province.
Other provinces in Canada
Standard: $18; free for purchase over $180 (before tax).
Express: $18 for purchase over $180; $36 for purchase below $180.
Standard (4-8 business days): CAD 25; free for purchase over CAD 300 (before tax).
Express (3-4 business days): CAD 25 for purchase over $300; CAD 50 for purchase below $300.
For other regions in the world, shipping fees are varied and please check at the check-out.
All duties resulted in oversea shipping are the responsibility of the buyer.
The prices on our website are in CAD in default. You can change the currency setting on the bottom of our website.
FOR SMALL PARCELS:
If your purchased item is small and you feel that the flat-rate shipping fee is too high, please send us an e-mail request (after the purchase) and we will show you the actual shipping cost. If it's below what you paid, we will be happy to refund the extra cost.
We offer local delivery within 4 km of our store for $5 for purchase under $100 (before tax); free delivery within 4 km of our store over purchase of $100 (before tax)
Exchange/ Store Credit
We offer exchange or store credit within 7 days since the product is received. If 7 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you an exchange or store credit.
To be eligible for an exchange or store credit, your item(s) must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
All sale items are final sale and not eligible for exchange/store credit. We do not offer price adjustments for items that go on sale after the purchase.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned returned, such as gift cards, food, personal care, plants, books and magazines cannot be returned or exchanged. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods.
To complete your request, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com and send your item to: 321 West Cordova Street Vancouver British Columbia CA V6B 1E5.
To exchange your product, you should mail your product to: 321 West Cordova Street Vancouver British Columbia CA V6B 1E5
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. If your order enjoyed free shipping, the cost of the shipping fee we paid will be deducted from your store credit.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.