7115 by Szeki Pleated Skate Trouser - Workwear edition (2021 Spring/Summer) -Olive
A high-waisted pair of wide-legged trousers with an androgynous feel. These trousers sit on the natural high waist, with a double front pleat that opens up into a wide-leg. Slight crop at the ankle balances out proportions and elongates your frame. Features a zipper fly and button front closure, two side seam pockets and two back pockets.
- Color: Olive
- 100% Cotton
- S, M
- 7115 by Szeki's Model is 5'9" (175 cm) and wearing a S. The pants are hung higher above her ankles, which considers a cropped pants for her ; I am 160 cm and also wear size S (in the last four photos). The pants are hung around my ankles, which considers a full-length pants for me.
- Made in small batch in Guangzhou, China
- Hand wash cold. Hang or lay flat to dry. Can be dry cleaned.
This edition was crafted in a mid-weight durable cotton with a smooth suede-like velvety hand-feel. It's crisp and holds its structure well, but also offers ease and comfort, making it perfect for work or play.
Fits true to size. Select the size that with measurements that sit best on your high waist. If you are in between sizes, we recommend sizing up as there are belt loops for you to adjust the waist.
- S - Waist: 26", Hip: 42", Rise: 13", In-seam: 20.5"
- M - Waist: 27", Hip: 44", Rise: 13.5", In-seam: 20.5"
Most of our garments are expertly crafted and ethically made by our in-house production team located in Guangzhou City, China, only an hour from where Szeki was born. We also partner with like-minded local studios in the region and produce our collections in small batches to avoid excess.
Our designs focus on simple silhouettes that feature thoughtfully considered detailing. We believe in investing in less and spending more time with what you have. We hope our pieces allow you to explore the many ways one garment can be part of your everyday life.
In 2019, 7115 opened its doors to its first international store in Copenhagen, Denmark. This is the third 7115 store, alongside our New York City and Brooklyn locations.
Szeki lives with her husband, son and their family dog, on the Lower East Side of Manhattan, where the original 7115 store still stands strong.